1. Document management and expense record filing by the marketing department;
2. Key customer evaluation, maintenance, data management, follow-up visits;
3. User inspection arrangement, inspection effect tracking and evaluation, and record for record;
4. The market department's prototype management, use and flow tracking follow-up visits, and regular docking with the finance department;
5. Assist the head of the marketing department in completing the preparations for the marketing department meeting and the post-meeting data collation;
6. Regularly organize regional sales or apply doctor's business learning courses to develop learning plans;
7. Internal and external document communication and archive management;
8. Assist the head of the marketing department to complete market information collection and technical analysis of similar products;
9. Assist the head of the marketing department to complete the market research and evaluation report;
10. Submit work information such as work reports to the head of the marketing department on a regular basis;
11. Temporary tasks assigned by superiors.
Professional requirements: college degree or above, major in clinical medicine.
Other requirements: Have good communication skills and teamwork spirit, be honest, have good professional ethics, and can withstand work pressure.